Pictures from a few weeks ago when my friends and I were in a car accident, totaled the car, and had a cop drive us to the mall so we wouldn’t have to wait for our ride on the side of the road.
Some fun (and cheap) make-up hacks for those people that like playing around with make-up, or even just using a tiny bit on special occasions! These are just my tried and true go-tos for my own make-up routine, and they certainly aren’t the only way to go about things! I have plenty more to add in the future, so let me know how you liked these!
These are awesome, especially when you’re someone like me who uses make-up maybe twice a year, so you don’t exactly have everything you want on hand. My wife is a MacGuyver of make-up (and comics, wtf, I looked away for a second and she pops out this awesomeness).
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
Anti-rape wear. Its almost impervious to knife attacks and tearing/stretching.
The waist and thigh extremities of the garment are cut and tear resistant (the guy in the video cant cut them with industrial scissors) and they cannot be moved more than a few centimetres when locked into place, the forward area in front of the genitals is also reinforced.
Please, for the love of god, even if you cant donate, just spread this idea wherever you can, they need $50,000 to be able to manufacture it and they currently have just over $6,000 with 20 days left.
Go to igg.me/at/AR-Wear to donate and/or view their full info.
PLEASE PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS I WANT MY NOTIFICATIONS FILLED WITH LIKES AND REBLOGS OF THIS
GUYS THERE ARE ONLY TWENTY DAYS LEFT AND THEYRE STILL FAR FROM THEIR GOAL
IF YOU CANT DONATE AT LEAST REBLOG TO SPREAD THE WORD
TUMBLR IS SO ANTI-RAPE SO WHYYY DOESNT THIS HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NOTES??? SPREAD THE WORD!
It’s really upsetting to think that this kind of thing even needs to be invented/used but it obviously does and it’s important. I think the idea and concept will give women confidence and security IF they need it. Watch the video and if you can’t donate anything, reblog the post :)
Too broke to donate, but I’ll boost the hell out of this.
This is brilliant.
instead of printing it off just use this blank thing that way you dont have to scan it or anything
so fill that out by pasting it in any art program and whatnot
then save it and upload it to that site
and itll give you an option to download it
so do that and then install it BAM
reboobs for funzies
okay wow this is really cool *A*
Daily candle Ritual: Happiness Promotion
- 1 Yellow Candle
Everyday light your candle and say this simple chant:
"Today I will be happy,
Today I will be free.
I won’t let negativity
Get the best of me!”
Do this daily to help promote happiness in your daily life.
For more spells and chants go here.